Friday, March 11, 2011

Problems with MyNorthstarLab.com

I got this very good question from a student today. I want to share his question and my answer with everyone. I think it will help anyone with the same problem.
Hi, Mr.Kerson,

I'm kyungwon university student. Sir, I have a problem about my assignment. I completed my assignment except 'Unit 1 - Vocabulary: Review', yesterday. Because the assignment have webpage error. I tried to solve this, but I couldn't do anything.

Here is my response:
Dear Student,

Thank you for telling me about your situation. In the future, please refer any problems and errors with the MyNorthstarLab.com website to the NorthstarLab help desk: http://www.longmankorea.com/kilc/ or to the support email address: supportkr@pearsonlongmansupport.com. They should be able to help you with your problem quickly in Korean. I hope this helps.
Best regards,

Mr. Kerson

No comments:

Post a Comment